Our pricing is very basic and easy to understand so there are no hidden costs!
- including bike hire, equipment loan etc £150
- Please note – if CBT takes more than one day there will be a minimal charge of £50 to resit.
- £115 renew on your own bike
Test Training Courses
Theory / hazard perception test fee, (£23.00)
Module 1 test fee, (£15.50)
Module 2 test fee, (£75,00)
Bike hire, fuel, loan of equipment (helmet, jacket, gloves),
- NOTE – For holders of a current CBT Completion Certificate (DL196)
Category A1 – £32.50 per hour
- Small motorcycles up to 11kw / 14.6bhp / 125cc.
- Minimum Age 17 years.
Category A2 – £32.50 per hour
- Medium motorcycles up to 25-35kw / 33-46bhp / 395cc,
- Minimum Age 19 years.
Category A – £32.50 per hour
- Direct Access (unlimited in size and power).
- Minimum Age 24 years.
Category A Progressive Access – £Price on Application
- For those who have held a category A2 licence for 2 years OR have reached age 24
- Price available following a ‘road skills assessment’.
Less than 48 hrs notice of not being able to attend will incur the charge of the lesson.
Deposits are non-refundable